The majority of our management work is for owners living abroad although we do carry out various tasks for resident owners, mainly on pool management and gardening.
Tasks we regularly undertake are;
- Security Visits - usually fortnightly or monthly (4 weekly). Checking the house, grounds, post-box.
- House opening and closing between infrequent visits or before/after the season.
- Cleaning - usually as part of turnrounds between guests although we also carry out one off cleans should you require.
- Marketing - We have a property management package with Simply Owners. Some of our oweners have adverts with other companies and we can be the recipients of your enquiries or,
should you prefer, you handle all enquiries and on obtaining the details from you we will liaise with the clients in the fortnight before their arrival to ese them into their holiday. In addition we
advertise your property on this site and also promote them through our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
- General Maintenance - We can help with general diy jobs whether it be hanging pictures, repairing locks, fitting blinds, etc.
- Major Works - We undertake decorating of properties both internal and external and have likns to many local contractore who can carry out tiling, electrical
work, plumbing work, general building services and construction. (Further details in relevant section)
- Access - If you have your own contractors, utility companies or have other people who need access to your property we can arrange to meet them at the property and give access. We
can remain in attendance if you require or return at the end of the day to close up. Alternatively we can arrange keys for them and recover them at the end of the work.
Our charges are always worked out individually for each owner depending on the work involved. They are based on time + distance + task involved. It is therefore difficult to give examples but we
have found we are competitive with most others and belive that the service we give is good value for money.