The majority of our management work is for owners living abroad although we do carry out various tasks for resident owners, mainly on pool management and gardening.
Tasks we regularly undertake are;
- Security Visits - usually fortnightly or monthly (4 weekly). Check the house, grounds, post-box.
- House opening and closing between infrequent visits or before/after the season.
- Cleaning - usually as part of turnrounds between guests although we also carry out one off cleans should you require.
- Marketing - We have a property management packge with Owners Direct and the other companies in their group such as Arbitel and HomeAway. In addition we advertise your property on
this site and also promote them through our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- General Maintenance - We can help with general diy jobs whether it be hanging pictures, repairing locks, fitting blinds, etc.
- Access - If you have your own contractors, utility companies or have other people who need access to your property we can arrange to meet them at the property and give access. We
can remain in attendance if you require or return at the end of the day to close up. Alternatively we can arrange keys for them and recover them at the end of the work.
Our charges are always worked out individually for each owner depending on the work involved. They are based on time + distance + task involved. It is therefore difficult to give examples but we
have found we are competitive with most others and belive that the service we give is good value for money.